Overall Review

3.8

no change

August 10th, 2016
Horrible receiving calls.....
I called 3 times trying to find out if this Dr. Accepted my insurance and I was put on hold for over 30 minutes. They were too busy and took my phone number for a call back.....which I never received. This place is a joke.

August 4th, 2016
Easy to get in and out. Prompt and everyone is nice.

February 3rd, 2012
Excellent
He's kind and knowledgeable. What more can you ask for in a doctor?

June 7th, 2010
Excellent Doctor - Highly Recommend
Having had "arthritis-related" surgeries/replacements on my left hand & my right knee, been diagnosed as needing a left hip replacement, and with intermittent severe (osteo)arthritis pain in both shoulders & my right knee (as well as the hip), I first consulted Dr. Lechner several months ago about managing the pain. Under his care, through a combination of shots and medicine, my mobility & quality of life have significantly improved. Although I know that I will ultimately require additional surgeries, his care is buying me a little more time; I am a 56 yr old female. Equally important, Dr. Lechner has a great "bedside" manner - warm & empathic. There is a small negative - not with him, but his office. When you enter the office, the receptionist & other office staff remain hidden behind a frosted window - and get to you when they get to you. Additionally, I have had several problems with the office's billing process - on each of my 3 office visits, I have had to contact the office to inquire re the status of my bills. They say they mailed them, some more than once, but (unlike all my other bills) I never seem to receive them. Because I really like Dr. Lechner, I want to be as prompt as I can in paying what I owe - but without a bill in front of me to remind me, it's easy to forget a debt. The next time I visit him, I plan on telling him about my "mail problem" - I find it hard to believe that I am the only patient who is not receiving her bills. Despite what I see as lackluster administrative practices, the doctor himself is great - and I would highly recommend.