Dr. Benjamin Leeman, MD
Internist, Pulmonologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  GOOD QUALITY DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I am very particular about my doctors. I've been seeing Dr. Leeman for 3 years now. He is treating me for asthma. I am much improved at this time and would happily recommend him to anyone. He has a kind and friendly bedside manner. I have never had a problem with my insurance company. His staff knows their stuff. He is never over-booked on appointments.

|  Wonderful office!!!  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

Very pleasant office. Staff was friendly, fun and energetic. They made the visit comfortable and Dr.Leeman explain everything to the tee.

|  Happy Long Island Patient  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Leeman is my primary care doctor as well as my pulmonologist. He has been taking good care of me and my asthma for over 2 years now and I wouldn't change that for the world. I could use a doctor closer to home but I don't feel I would be in the same capable hands.

|  Very kind and patient  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr.Leeman is a very kind and caring soul.So far i have not been disappointed.He truly loves what he does and you can feel it.Office staff is relaxed and friendly making your visits comfortable.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  helpful doctor  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr Leeman has been a trusted professional in the community for many years. He has cared for me and my family, as well as many of my friends. He has been most helpful and thoughtful, caring and sensitive. He explains details with great patience and compassion. He has seen us through many difficult medical problems, with grace and warmth. His office is always friendly, capable, and efficient at dealing with insurance authorizations and referrals, as well as reports and prescriptions. They handle most of these matters electronically.

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

Dr Leeman is always very caring. He spends the time to listen to me even when he has a rather full office with lots of other patients wanting the same thing. He somehow makes me feel special. I will continue to recommend him highly to my friends and family.

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

Dr Leeman always takes time to explain and share his knowledge with me and my family, and has done a great job over the years. His office is electronic and efficient. we have been pleased and fortunate to be in his care.

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr Leeman is always caring and sensitive. I have had many problems. Dr Leeman has taken care of me very well, and always explains everything. The office is also very good.

|  very grateful  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2010

Over the years, Dr Leeman has done a wonderful job of keeping me and my family healthy. We have been delighted with Dr Leeman and his staff who are also friendly and efficient.

|  caring, compassionate  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Dr Leeman took the time to offer detailed explanations of my highly technical procedures in language that was helpful and thoughtful. He is sensitive and concerned. He reassured and encouraged me with my rather difficult series of problems. I continue to be delighted with the care that I have received for quite some time now from Dr Leeman. The office also runs very well, with numerous technological advances in a very friendly atmosphere.

|  amazing doctor. efficient office staff.  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

dr leeman knows a great deal and communicates high knowledge very effectively and patiently, answering my questions so that I can understand everything I need. the office is highly technological with electronic communications. It runs very well

|  fabulous. awesome.  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

the doctor is very knowledgable and took a lot of time to explain things.

|  fantastic doctor. friendly, capable office staff.  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

pleasant demeanor. great bedside manner. highly knowledgable. very respectful.

|  great doctor. great office  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

great doctor. great office

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

FROM THE MOMENT I CALLED FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR LEEMAN UNTIL THE TIME I LEFT THE OFFICE, EVERY ASPECT OF THE EXPERIENCE WAS EXEMPLARY. HIS STAFF WAS CAPABLE AND COURTEOUS ON THE PHONE AND IN PERSON. DR LEEMAN WAS GENUINE, SENSITIVE, MOST KNOWLEDGABLE, AND UP TO DATE WITH INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY. HE TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND PROFESSIONALISM. HE SPENT TIME EXPLAINING EVERYTHING IN A WAY THAT MADE SENSE TO ME. HE WAS THOROUGH AND CARING. I AM DELIGHTED WITH THE ATTENTION I RECEIVED FROM DR LEEMAN.

|  WONDERFUL, CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

I SAW DR LEEMAN, WHO WAS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I WAS DELIGHTED WITH THE OFFICE STAFF WHO WERE WARM, FRIENDLY, AND PROFESSIONAL. DR LEEMAN WAS THOROUGH, KNOWLEDGABLE, AND VERY SENSITIVE TO MY CONCERNS. HE SPENT TIME TO EXPLAIN FULLY HIS ANALYSIS ALL OF MY SITUATION. I WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

|  OUTSTANDING DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE RECENTLY AT THE OFFICE OF DR BENJAMIN LEEMAN. I GOT AN APPOINTMENT EASILY FROM A COURTEOUS PROFESSIONAL WHO HAD A MOST PLEASANT TELEPHONE PRESENCE. WHEN I GOT TO THE OFFICE, I SIGNED IN, THEN TOOK THE LAST SEAT IN THE WAITING ROOM. I DID NOT WAIT LONG BEFORE ONE OF THE STAFF ESCORTED ME INTO AN EXAMINATION ROOM. THE DOCTOR SOON ENTERED THE ROOM AND SPENT TIME SPEAKING WITH ME ABOUT MY PROBLEM. HE PERFORMED A THOROUGH EXAMINATION, THEN INVITED ME INTO HIS CONSULTATION ROOM. HE WAS VERY CARING IN DISCUSSING MY DIAGNOSIS.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR LEEMAN AS A CARING, THOROUGH DOCTOR WITH A MOST CAPABLE OFFICE STAFF.

|  A Happy Patient!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2010

I disagree with an earlier review of Dr. Leeman and his staff. I have been seeing him the last 6 months. He and his staff are very nice. He treats you with care and respect. His staff knows how to deal with the insurance companies. Waiting time is minimal unless some emergency comes up. I feel that my health is in very qualified hands.