Dr. Benjamin Leeman, MD
Internist, Pulmonologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 2nd, 2015

If you are diagnosed with a serious illness, stay away.

May 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As is always the case a visit to Dr. Leeman is what we all hope visting a doctor will be. He is careing, knowledgable, extremely professional and patient. I cannot praise Dr. Leeman enough and am most fortunate to have found him.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor. Knows his medicine. Understanding and compassionate.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. leeman is excellent point blank !!

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Took the time to explain, and go over all of my concerns, I wasn't being rushed out of the office so he could get to the next client. We even sidetracked and briefly talked about a book I had recently read.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a great experience during my first visit to Dr. Leeman's office. I loved how convenient it was to make an appointment and check status of my exam online. Dr. Leeman and his staff were very knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very thorough exam, he addressed every area to make sure I was healthy.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a new insurance provider and I scheduled my first appointment for my yearly physical. Dr. Leeman and his staff were very professional. My waiting time was minimal. All my questions and concerns were addressed.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leeman and his staff are wonderful. They explain everything to you to ensue that before you leave the office you have complete clarity of your condition and plan of treatment. You never feel rushed or that you don't have their full attention.

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leeman was very professional and helpful answering my questions. The office is nice and cleaned, the staff is friendly and accommodating.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very nice experience. I was in and out. They were helpful.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I made a last minute appointment (one day to the next) with no issues. Wait time was quick, office is very organized and friendly. Dr. Leeman answered all my questions and I was happy with the thorough physical I took. He is my new primary physician.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To the point very thorough with tests to figure out my situation. I felt so comfortable and that I was in good hands to get to the bottom of things.!

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Leeman went very well. His staff was friendly attentive. My first doctors appointment on a Sunday. Dr. Leeman provided me with technical ways of getting info of my medical records and updates. I found my new doctor.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service fast appointment.

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was pleasant and thorough. Very positive experience.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very meticulous and thorough!if you have anything wrong he will find it! One of the best dr's around and polite. Cares about your health on a whole other level. A

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Seems to have a true concern of how you feel! And wants you to feel better In know it takes a team to get better! Did not rush the visit and have me his time!!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my main concern were visit for depression and evaluate for prediabetes, weight gain, lightheaded, extreme fatigue, frequent urination, always thirsty, hungry eating more than usual. Many test done, not much explanation waiting for results on test perform

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have no concerns with Doctor Leeman and I trust him.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leeman is probably one of the most thorough doctors and dives deep into any of my issues and wants all the data possible to find out what's wrong. Excellent doctor!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointment I had was excellent doctor and staff was very friendly and professional atmosphere in the office was very comfortable would definitely recommend dr. Leeman to others .

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not only was Dr. Leeman professional and courteous it looks like my family has found a great new doctor :-)

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Benjamin Leeman is one of the best medical practitioner I have met to date. He is very attentive and detail oriented. Always reassuring and encouraging, I will recommend Dr Leeman anyday anytime to Family and Friends and whoever requires medical help

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found that MD did not have any compassion for my situation. He lacks empathy and was very condesending. I am a registered professional myself so I know what embodies a good care provider and he did not have and of those qualities. His staff was fine.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgable doctor.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional. It was a great experience and I will recommend it to family and friends.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Leeman and his staff were excellent, professional and responsive. they answered every question. I am looking forward to the follow up appointment.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leeman is truly a diamond in a pile of rocks. He has all the quailities anyone can want in a doctor - professional and highly skilled while being kind, caring and truly concerned about his patietns. Going to Dr. Leeman is like visiting a best friend.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant staff, doctor has great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. Equipment very efficient.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing but good things to say about doctor Leeman and his staff. He is extremely caring, he listens, he explains! I am thankful for this doctor's expertise and attention.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I expressed my concerns and all was addressed. I believe it's paramount that you and your Dr have a viable relationship. Dr Leeman explained everything to me In detail as I have several medical concerns. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very patient and efficient staff

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found him to be very pleasant and easy to speak to.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I visited Dr. Benjamin Leeman for a Pulmonary Consult, he was knowledgeable and professional. My only issue was he referred me to a electronic email for more information on my condition. He should know that anyone can access the internet for information.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best, most caring, most thorough doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, kind, patient, a great listener and takes great care of each and every patient with the utmost respect and helpfulness.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician. Detail oriented. Had a great experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Service as soon as you walk in the office. Would recommend to anyone.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Leeman and his staff proved to be both courteous and prefessional.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AS ALWAYS ITS A PLEASURE TO SEE DR. LEEMAN AND HIS STAFF...I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT APPOINTMENT...

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leeman was extremely knowledgeable, concern about any issues that I had and overall very professional. I would recommend him to everyone that I can. In addition, the staff was great.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this doctor and staff

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my third time visiting Dr Leeman. I've decided to use his services for now on. I can make my appointments on line and the three times I visited him I waited 10 minutes or less. His office and staff are great.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor that always cares and is incredibly thorough. He fully explains everything and makes sure you do not leave without understanding what is going on.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really was impressed with there physical testing they were very polite and on point with everything. I recommend this to others

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall Dr. Leeman is great. I have been under Dr. Leeman care since 2013 and I have experienced nothing but great service from him and his friendly staff. It's a very comfortable environment.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leeman is a great Doctor, actually one of the best I have seen in a extremely long time. I have faith that he will help resolve my medical needs. I want to recommend him to all who are in the market for a Top Doc. Thanks Dr. Leeman!!!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AFTER SEARCHING 3 MONTHS FOR A DOCTOR I FINALY FOUND ONE RIGHT IN MY AREA [ DR LEEMAN HAS A GREAT SINCE OF HUMOR AN HE PERSONALLY TOOK DOWN MY MEDICAL INFORMATION WHICH I WAS VERY IMPRESSED ABOUT .HE RAN SOME TEST IN HIS OFFICE AN ADDRESSED IT RIGHT AWAY

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had 2 important tests done about 2 weeks ago. These tests were to be read and analyzed by Dr. Leeman. To date, I've had no follow-up from Dr. Leeman or his staff to inform me of the results and how to proceed. This lack of follow-up has occurred befo

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Super considerate, humble and polite.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would definitely recommend dr. Leeman, my experience after three visits have been great. His caring bedside manner makes all the difference.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Finally found a PCP I am happy with, not only did Dr. Leeman answer all of my questions, but he also gave me peace of mind. Definately would reccommend to family and friends... Thank you Dr. Leeman!!!

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr Leeman is an excellent Doctor , he listens to my concerns , and does not rush to get you out of his exam room, and is very thorough , he deals with me ( i cant speak for other patients) on an individual basis and realizes that everyone is different,

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Leeman was thorough in his examination. Will definitely recommend him to others.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very please with the excellent and professional service I received today from Dr. Leeman and his staff.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very lucky to have found Dr Leeman and his friendly and professional staff. This is the only doctor who I actually enjoy going to! Through his knowledge and perseverance Dr Leeman has helped me to greatly improve my quality of life.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is one of the best medical visits if not the best I have ever encountered. Everyone, even the intern was courteous and attendtive. Dr. Leeman is such a caring and knowledgable doctor. This practice has met and surpassed my expections.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Leeman to be very attentive and professional.

GOOD QUALITY DOCTOR show details GOOD QUALITY DOCTOR
Mar 19th, 2012

I am very particular about my doctors. I've been seeing Dr. Leeman for 3 years now. He is treating me for asthma. I am much improved at this time and would happily recommend him to anyone. He has a kind and friendly bedside manner. I have never had a problem with my insurance company. His staff knows their stuff. He is never over-booked on appointments.

Wonderful office!!! show details Wonderful office!!!
Mar 10th, 2012

Very pleasant office. Staff was friendly, fun and energetic. They made the visit comfortable and Dr.Leeman explain everything to the tee.

Happy Long Island Patient show details Happy Long Island Patient
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Leeman is my primary care doctor as well as my pulmonologist. He has been taking good care of me and my asthma for over 2 years now and I wouldn't change that for the world. I could use a doctor closer to home but I don't feel I would be in the same capable hands.

Very kind and patient show details Very kind and patient
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr.Leeman is a very kind and caring soul.So far i have not been disappointed.He truly loves what he does and you can feel it.Office staff is relaxed and friendly making your visits comfortable.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

helpful doctor show details helpful doctor
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr Leeman has been a trusted professional in the community for many years. He has cared for me and my family, as well as many of my friends. He has been most helpful and thoughtful, caring and sensitive. He explains details with great patience and compassion. He has seen us through many difficult medical problems, with grace and warmth. His office is always friendly, capable, and efficient at dealing with insurance authorizations and referrals, as well as reports and prescriptions. They handle most of these matters electronically.

very caring doctor show details very caring doctor
Dec 10th, 2010

Dr Leeman is always very caring. He spends the time to listen to me even when he has a rather full office with lots of other patients wanting the same thing. He somehow makes me feel special. I will continue to recommend him highly to my friends and family.

wonderful experience show details wonderful experience
Dec 5th, 2010

Dr Leeman always takes time to explain and share his knowledge with me and my family, and has done a great job over the years. His office is electronic and efficient. we have been pleased and fortunate to be in his care.

very caring doctor show details very caring doctor
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr Leeman is always caring and sensitive. I have had many problems. Dr Leeman has taken care of me very well, and always explains everything. The office is also very good.

very grateful show details very grateful
Nov 22nd, 2010

Over the years, Dr Leeman has done a wonderful job of keeping me and my family healthy. We have been delighted with Dr Leeman and his staff who are also friendly and efficient.

caring, compassionate show details caring, compassionate
Nov 18th, 2010

Dr Leeman took the time to offer detailed explanations of my highly technical procedures in language that was helpful and thoughtful. He is sensitive and concerned. He reassured and encouraged me with my rather difficult series of problems. I continue to be delighted with the care that I have received for quite some time now from Dr Leeman. The office also runs very well, with numerous technological advances in a very friendly atmosphere.

amazing doctor. efficient office staff. show details amazing doctor. efficient office staff.
Nov 8th, 2010

dr leeman knows a great deal and communicates high knowledge very effectively and patiently, answering my questions so that I can understand everything I need. the office is highly technological with electronic communications. It runs very well

fabulous. awesome. show details fabulous. awesome.
Nov 5th, 2010

the doctor is very knowledgable and took a lot of time to explain things.

fantastic doctor. friendly, capable office staff. show details fantastic doctor. friendly, capable office staff.
Nov 4th, 2010

pleasant demeanor. great bedside manner. highly knowledgable. very respectful.

great doctor. great office show details great doctor. great office
Nov 3rd, 2010

great doctor. great office

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Nov 2nd, 2010

FROM THE MOMENT I CALLED FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR LEEMAN UNTIL THE TIME I LEFT THE OFFICE, EVERY ASPECT OF THE EXPERIENCE WAS EXEMPLARY. HIS STAFF WAS CAPABLE AND COURTEOUS ON THE PHONE AND IN PERSON. DR LEEMAN WAS GENUINE, SENSITIVE, MOST KNOWLEDGABLE, AND UP TO DATE WITH INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY. HE TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND PROFESSIONALISM. HE SPENT TIME EXPLAINING EVERYTHING IN A WAY THAT MADE SENSE TO ME. HE WAS THOROUGH AND CARING. I AM DELIGHTED WITH THE ATTENTION I RECEIVED FROM DR LEEMAN.

WONDERFUL, CARING DOCTOR show details WONDERFUL, CARING DOCTOR
Nov 1st, 2010

I SAW DR LEEMAN, WHO WAS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I WAS DELIGHTED WITH THE OFFICE STAFF WHO WERE WARM, FRIENDLY, AND PROFESSIONAL. DR LEEMAN WAS THOROUGH, KNOWLEDGABLE, AND VERY SENSITIVE TO MY CONCERNS. HE SPENT TIME TO EXPLAIN FULLY HIS ANALYSIS ALL OF MY SITUATION. I WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR show details OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
Sep 14th, 2010

I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE RECENTLY AT THE OFFICE OF DR BENJAMIN LEEMAN. I GOT AN APPOINTMENT EASILY FROM A COURTEOUS PROFESSIONAL WHO HAD A MOST PLEASANT TELEPHONE PRESENCE. WHEN I GOT TO THE OFFICE, I SIGNED IN, THEN TOOK THE LAST SEAT IN THE WAITING ROOM. I DID NOT WAIT LONG BEFORE ONE OF THE STAFF ESCORTED ME INTO AN EXAMINATION ROOM. THE DOCTOR SOON ENTERED THE ROOM AND SPENT TIME SPEAKING WITH ME ABOUT MY PROBLEM. HE PERFORMED A THOROUGH EXAMINATION, THEN INVITED ME INTO HIS CONSULTATION ROOM. HE WAS VERY CARING IN DISCUSSING MY DIAGNOSIS.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR LEEMAN AS A CARING, THOROUGH DOCTOR WITH A MOST CAPABLE OFFICE STAFF.

A Happy Patient! show details A Happy Patient!
Mar 16th, 2010

I disagree with an earlier review of Dr. Leeman and his staff. I have been seeing him the last 6 months. He and his staff are very nice. He treats you with care and respect. His staff knows how to deal with the insurance companies. Waiting time is minimal unless some emergency comes up. I feel that my health is in very qualified hands.