Dr. Benjamin Leeman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Leeman?

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

If you are diagnosed with a serious illness, stay away.

GOOD QUALITY DOCTOR

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I am very particular about my doctors. I've been seeing Dr. Leeman for 3 years now. He is treating me for asthma. I am much improved at this time and would happily recommend him to anyone. He has a kind and friendly bedside manner. I have never had a problem with my insurance company. His staff knows their stuff. He is never over-booked on appointments.

Wonderful office!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Very pleasant office. Staff was friendly, fun and energetic. They made the visit comfortable and Dr.Leeman explain everything to the tee.

Happy Long Island Patient

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Dr. Leeman is my primary care doctor as well as my pulmonologist. He has been taking good care of me and my asthma for over 2 years now and I wouldn't change that for the world. I could use a doctor closer to home but I don't feel I would be in the same capable hands.

Very kind and patient

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr.Leeman is a very kind and caring soul.So far i have not been disappointed.He truly loves what he does and you can feel it.Office staff is relaxed and friendly making your visits comfortable.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

helpful doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

Dr Leeman has been a trusted professional in the community for many years. He has cared for me and my family, as well as many of my friends. He has been most helpful and thoughtful, caring and sensitive. He explains details with great patience and compassion. He has seen us through many difficult medical problems, with grace and warmth. His office is always friendly, capable, and efficient at dealing with insurance authorizations and referrals, as well as reports and prescriptions. They handle most of these matters electronically.

very caring doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr Leeman is always very caring. He spends the time to listen to me even when he has a rather full office with lots of other patients wanting the same thing. He somehow makes me feel special. I will continue to recommend him highly to my friends and family.

wonderful experience

Posted on December 5th, 2010

Dr Leeman always takes time to explain and share his knowledge with me and my family, and has done a great job over the years. His office is electronic and efficient. we have been pleased and fortunate to be in his care.

very caring doctor

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr Leeman is always caring and sensitive. I have had many problems. Dr Leeman has taken care of me very well, and always explains everything. The office is also very good.

very grateful

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Over the years, Dr Leeman has done a wonderful job of keeping me and my family healthy. We have been delighted with Dr Leeman and his staff who are also friendly and efficient.

caring, compassionate

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr Leeman took the time to offer detailed explanations of my highly technical procedures in language that was helpful and thoughtful. He is sensitive and concerned. He reassured and encouraged me with my rather difficult series of problems. I continue to be delighted with the care that I have received for quite some time now from Dr Leeman. The office also runs very well, with numerous technological advances in a very friendly atmosphere.

amazing doctor. efficient office staff.

Posted on November 8th, 2010

dr leeman knows a great deal and communicates high knowledge very effectively and patiently, answering my questions so that I can understand everything I need. the office is highly technological with electronic communications. It runs very well