A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Leggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Leggio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggio graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Leggio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Louis Leggio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Leggio practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Leggio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Leggio practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zwolle, LA.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.