A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Leong, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Leong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Leong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Y Leong MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Y. Leong practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Leong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Leong practices Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Corona, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.