A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lesin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lesin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lesin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Lesin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Lesin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lesin has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Lesin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Orthopedic Surgeons.