A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lesin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lesin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Lesin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Lesin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lesin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Lesin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons and Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons.