A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lesin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lesin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Lesin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Lesin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lesin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Lesin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons and Burbank Surgeons.