A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Levi, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Levi practice?
Dr. Benjamin Levi practices Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ben Levi, Dr. Bennie Levi, Dr. Benny Levi