Dr. Benjamin Levitzky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Levitzky?

Fantastic!!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Dr. Levitzky is wonderful! Endoscopy and colonoscopy went well. He determined that I have IBS. He is highly intelligent and has a beautiful bed side manner! He is kind, informative and cares about his patients! I look forward to seeing him on my next appointment! I highly recommend Dr. Benjamin Levitzky! Thank you.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

My experience was terrible. His procedures are conducted in a manner similar to an assembly line. I spent no more than 2 minutes with the doctor. He seemed to be in a rush and when I asked questions after the procedure, he told me to ask his nurse assistant and ran out of the room. The diagnosis and recommendations of the assistant turned out to be in error.

Posted on October 24th, 2015

It was an awful experience dealing with this dr. Went for help and got none. After my test was done he took no time with me. Bedside manner, there was none.

Great

Posted on July 30th, 2014

I just saw Dr. Ben yesterday. It was a very pleasant visit. Before this visit he had done an endoscopy and colonoscopy on me. He determined that I had IBS. He gave me great advice without adding a pill which made me very pleased. I take enough pills for my other ailments. He is very friendly and kind. He promised to follow up on me closely. I am glad that he is my Gastro. : )

Patient

Posted on June 18th, 2014

A caring and competent gastroenterologist. Had both endoscopy and colonoscopy...both went well...He followed up with phone call

Posted on November 2nd, 2017