A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lieberman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lieberman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin L Lieberman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Westborough, MA.
See Westborough Family Physicians.