Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 20th, 2015

He was wonderful to me and made feel at ease

Sep 9th, 2013

This guy sucks. Doesn't listen to your questions doesn't care what your problem is. A total waste of time and effort.

Dec 15th, 2010

As i voiced my concerns about the surgery ,dr light answered without hesitation and with understanding, his confidence an honesty is supurb ( patiant brad Abbott)

May 20th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Light to others. I've had two surgeries done by him and a trust his recommendations and skills as a surgeon. Easy to talk to.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Melissa O'Sullivan on Jan 12th, 2010

Whole experience from start to finish was first rate--Quality of support staff at office-Quality of support surgical team-Quality of surgical facility-Dr. Light's technical proficiency-Dr. Light's "bedside manner"Wholeheartedly recommend him

He really cares show details He really cares
by Karen Standridge on Dec 31st, 2009

I really like Dr. Light. He seems to really care and is great with my son. He also knows how to easy a parents fears. He comes in and sits down and talks to me like he cares about my sons health instead of coming in and rushing then running right back out. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Joe Patterson on Aug 17th, 2009

Dr. Light is a great doctor. He takes time with me, and doesn't rush me out. He has helped me tremendously with my life-long ear problems. A very caring doctor, I highly recommend him. Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but getting an appointement is usually not a big problem.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by Chuck Browning on Oct 8th, 2008

He explain the procedure performed on me with knowledge and clarity