Otolaryngologists
Decatur ENT Associates
1218 13th Ave SE
Decatur, AL 35601
256-355-6200
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 9th, 2013

This guy sucks. Doesn't listen to your questions doesn't care what your problem is. A total waste of time and effort.

Dec 15th, 2010

As i voiced my concerns about the surgery ,dr light answered without hesitation and with understanding, his confidence an honesty is supurb ( patiant brad Abbott)

May 20th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Light to others. I've had two surgeries done by him and a trust his recommendations and skills as a surgeon. Easy to talk to.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Melissa O'Sullivan on Jan 12th, 2010

Whole experience from start to finish was first rate--Quality of support staff at office-Quality of support surgical team-Quality of surgical facility-Dr. Light's technical proficiency-Dr. Light's "bedside manner"Wholeheartedly recommend him

|  He really cares  |  show details
by Karen Standridge on Dec 31st, 2009

I really like Dr. Light. He seems to really care and is great with my son. He also knows how to easy a parents fears. He comes in and sits down and talks to me like he cares about my sons health instead of coming in and rushing then running right back out. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Joe Patterson on Aug 17th, 2009

Dr. Light is a great doctor. He takes time with me, and doesn't rush me out. He has helped me tremendously with my life-long ear problems. A very caring doctor, I highly recommend him. Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but getting an appointement is usually not a big problem.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by Chuck Browning on Oct 8th, 2008

He explain the procedure performed on me with knowledge and clarity