A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lish graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Lish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Lish practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lish has 10 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Lish practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Santa Paula, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.