Dr. Benjamin Loos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2015
The only part of this visit that was good was the wait time was minimal.

June 8th, 2015
Awesome Dr. In every way.

December 28th, 2014
great experience each time I've seen him.

June 27th, 2013
Dr. Loos is a wonderful doctor and did a wonderful job fixing all the things I asked him to fix. I had a rhinoplasty and had the inside of my nose fixed (several things were done and I can't remember what they were called) My results have been fabulous and now two years later I still love my nose just as much as when I first was able to take off my bandages! I can really breathe which has helped me so much and the appearance of my nose is so much better than what I had before... My goal was to have my nose look natural and for me to still look like me. He did all this and more! I highly recommend going to see Dr. Loos!

September 5th, 2012
Paulette Parsons
Dr. Loos never took any chances with my diagnosis. Better safe than sorry, and diagnosed my Head and Neck cancer. Put me in the hands of an incredible oncologists and together hot me through it successfully when I only had a 50 to 55% chance. I am cancer free. He is one of the few docs of today that really cares about you, the patient. 5star rating as far as I'm concerned.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Loos is a talented surgeon
I chose Dr. Loos to perform a revision rhinoplasty/septoplasty/turbinate reduction. I was very nervous and hesitant after less than desirable results from another surgeon many years back who left me with a "polly beak" deformity and who also failed to correct my deviated septum and left me with the same obstructed breathing as I had pre-surgery. Knowing that it is particularly difficult to obtain a good result in a revision procedure, I was impressed that Dr. Loos was both an ENT as well as a Board Certified facial plastic surgeon. He immediately impressed me with his down-to-earth and caring bedside manner and he even encouraged me to get second opinions, which I DID. After meeting with a highly recommended (and VERY expensive) surgeon in SF, my gut told me that Dr. Loos was the man for the job. Well, 6 weeks after surgery I am thrilled with the results. I have a lovely and VERY natural nose. For the first time in my adult life I am breathing normally. My nose looks feminine and yet extremely natural, not overly scooped out and surgically 'done' like you often see. Dr. Loos is a very skilled physician and I recommend him very highly. He's equally kind and caring and I feel that that is a combination often lacking in many doctors, particularly surgeons.

February 15th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor!
I saw Dr. Loos for a tonsillectomy, and I cannot emphasize enough how smoothly the whole process went. I was nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Loos put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. He seemed confident and compassionate, and it was obvious that he cared about my concerns. He was very knowledgable and willing to spend time answering my questions. The procedure and recovery were significantly easier than I had anticipated, and I attribute most of that success to his surgical expertise. I experienced very little pain and no complications. After the surgery, he seemed eager to see me for a follow-up appointment to ensure that everything had gone according to plan. Basically, he turned a procedure that I was very uneasy about into a good experience.I highly recommend Dr. Loos!

February 14th, 2011
I've seen many doctors for a variety of health reasons. I wish I could see Dr. Loos for all of them. He is extremely kind and patient. His bedside manner is exceptional and I trust him with my care. You won't find a more compassionate doctor.

January 21st, 2010
I love Dr. Loos!
Dr. Loos is one of the most caring, doctors I have met. He is very matter-of-fact, but in a really nice way. He makes you feel comfortable and definitely I always feel like I am in good hands. I highly recommend him!