A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Lowenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenstein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lowenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A Lowenstein MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Lowenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Lowenstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Cardiologists.