A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Greenberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Benjamin Greenberg practices Neurology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Dallas Neurologists, Dallas Anesthesiologists, Dallas Pediatricians, and Dallas Psychiatrists.