A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Mandac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Mandac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandac
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mandac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Mandac, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandac graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mandac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Reyes Mandac MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Mandac practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Mandac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Mandac practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA.
See San Jose Physiatrists and San Jose Pediatricians.