Dr. Benjamin Mandel Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Mandel?

Abdominoplasty after weight loss

Posted on July 17th, 2017

I had an abdominoplasty with diastasis repair after a 163 pound weight loss. I was nervous during my consultation with Dr. Mandel, but he eased my worries and answered all of my questions (even the ones I asked multiple times - nervous forgetfulness). Dr. Mandel made sure that I was aware of all potential risks and that I understood everything that he was explaining to me. During my pre-op visit, Dr. Mandel again discussed the potential risks. He was very thorough. My surgery went great and I am now healing. I am beyond happy with my results, and they aren't even the final outcome yet. Everyone in his office is so nice and friendly. I have had a wonderful experience, every step of the way. Dr. Mandel gave me the ability to love myself, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Posted on September 15th, 2017