A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Martin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Martin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin J Martin MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Martin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Martin practices Urology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Gahanna, OH.
See Westerville Urologists.