Benjamin Maser MD Patient Reviews

4.8

December 16th, 2013
Facelift
Excellent and I'll go back with him again in the future. Dr Maser made me feel calm even when he was explaining in details the procedure. I'll recommend him.

July 6th, 2012
Excellent and caring physician.

March 25th, 2011
Dr. Maser is an excellent surgeon and helped me get through breast cancer surgery. I was so pleased with the results. Dr. Maser is a very caring person which made my experience so much easier.

October 14th, 2009
M. Epolite
I had a facelift and upper lid blepharoplasty by Dr. Maser. He explained both procedures in great detail, including post-op care and expectations. I believe I was well informed on the day of my procedure. There were no surprises. I would consider Dr. Maser one of the finest Doctors I have ever met. I received quality care from him both prior to my procedure and after. I highly recommend him for any type of Plastic Surgery.

October 8th, 2009
Dr. Maser is an excllent doctor and surgeon. He preformed my breast surgery and I couldnt be more happier with my results and care that I recieved from him and the staff. He puts his patient's first and his bed side manner is wonderful. Would reccommed him to any considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.

July 9th, 2009
Dr. Maser is fantastic
I have had breast cancer and so had several surgeries with Dr. Maser (msatectomy, reconstruction, breast reduction on opposite side). He is absolutely fantastic - has a wonderful bedside manner, is patient and upbeat and has excellent technical skills.Dr. Maser made a very stressful period of my life tolerable because of his compassion.