A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Massey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin D Massey MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Massey practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Massey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.