A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Mauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Mauck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mauck
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mauck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauck graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mauck has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Matthew Mauck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Mauck practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Mauck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Mauck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Collierville Surgeons.