A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Mauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Mauck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauck graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mauck has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Matthew Mauck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Mauck practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Mauck has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Mauck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Germantown, TN.
See Collierville Orthopedic Surgeons.