A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin McArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McArthur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A McArthur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. McArthur practice?
- Dr. Benjamin McArthur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin McArthur practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.