A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin McArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin McArthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McArthur
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McArthur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McArthur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A McArthur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. McArthur practice?
- Dr. Benjamin McArthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin McArthur practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.