Dr. Benjamin Mcinnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Mcinnes?

October 25th, 2013

Not professional !!

Dr McInnes was quick to take my money, but carless with my diagnosis. He ran no tests and basically did nothinh before coming to a conclusion and giving me medicine for the wrong thing. His office staff is a group of back country, uneducated, unprofessional, rude women. They broke several HIPA laws to which Dr McInnes will have to explain. This is a horrible practice. Stay away !!!

October 23rd, 2013

Horrible experience !! Bad practice. !!

Dr Mcinnes is not a very careful doctor when it comes to his practice. He was quick to diagnose me, however he did absolutely no testing to reach this decision. After my symptoms worsened, I called his office to question what I should do. I was told the other doctors were wrong and I should keep taking my medicine as prescribed. Unfortunately Dr McInnes was wrong and my illness has now worsened. I spent over a month taking medication for a condition I do not have. He was very quick to take my money, and vet slow to follow through. His office staff is rude and uneducated. It is like dealing with third world medicine. Do not use this doctor for anything if you care about your health !! He needs to retire !!!

August 21st, 2016