Dr. Benjamin Merritt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Merritt?

February 24th, 2017

great experience

I chose Dr. Merritt after recommendation by family who he had cared for. Had a great experience. Caring bedside manner and very knowledgeable. He patiently addressed all of our concerns and questions. His office staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating to my busy work schedule. I never waited more than 30mins for appointment. It was nice only seeing one doctor throughout our pregnancy and knowing he delivers all his patients. The staff at CCH were wonderful during delivery. He also circumsized our son in his office and did a great job.

October 29th, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Because of him, I now have a beautiful happy and healthy baby girl! I'm so happy I chose dr. Merritt!

October 1st, 2015

Regrets...

Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Worst bedside manner. If you are expecting a child, DO NOT go to this doctor!

March 25th, 2015

I like him, but his staff sucks

First let me start out saying I am a cervical cancer survivor so I've spent countless visits at his office. I felt comfortable with him, but the person in charge of insurance billing SUCKS. I would constantly get bills in the mail saying I owed money, even though I paid my co-pays on the spot. And if you questioned her making a mistake, she was the rudest woman on the face of the planet. Wouldn't even come from behind the desk and speak with you. I got a $400 lab bill in the mail after asking FOUR times if the procedure was covered before agreeing to it. I feel this office is either out for money or really has no clue what they are doing when it comes to insurances.

January 11th, 2015

Ex patient

This was the worst experience ever. I do not recommend him to anyone. He simply threw my husband and myself out of his office because we did not agree with taking medicine during my pregnancy. He embarrassed us in front of his staff and other sitting in the waiting room. He looked me in my face and said I don't want to care for you and in front of everyone said she's not my patient take her out my system and give them their check back. After walking off on us I felt humiliated, sad, and confused. I have never met a doctor who did not value my belief or my opinion. After speaking with other doctors about his behavior no one looked surprised. This could only mean he has done this before. This was my first time meeting him and he let me down. I am so glad he showed me who he really was right then. I really dodged a bullet. His behavior cannot be justified-He was wrong. I'm going to see another doctor and I am looking forward to it. No one can be worse then him. Not to mention he walked in late!!!

July 9th, 2013

Best Doctor I have ever had....so nice.

Dr. Merritt is the best doctor I have ever had. He is so caring. He saved my life for real! I recommend him highly.

August 18th, 2009

Great physician!!!! Very caring and wonderful bedside manner. Never felt as comfortable going to the doctor as i did going to him. He is a doctor that truely cares for his patients and will make sure you get the treatment that you need.

April 3rd, 2017