A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Michels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Michels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Michels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michels graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Michels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Richard Michels MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Michels practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Michels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Michels practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.