A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Montoya, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montoya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Montoya practice?
Dr. Benjamin Montoya practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bennie Montoya, Dr. Ben Montoya, Dr. Benny Montoya