A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Moore is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Edgar Moore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Moore practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.