A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Musher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Musher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Musher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Musher graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Musher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Leon Musher MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin L. Musher practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Musher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Musher practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.