A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin N Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Carr practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.