A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin N Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Carr practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.