A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Nathan Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Taylor practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Clackamas Primary Care Doctors.