A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Nathan Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Taylor practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians.