A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Natale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Natale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natale graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Natale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin P Natale DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin P. Natale practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Natale has 9 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Natale practices Ophthalmology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Union Ophthalmologists.