A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Natale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Natale is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natale
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Natale Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natale graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Natale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin P Natale DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin P. Natale practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Natale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Natale practices Ophthalmology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Rahway Ophthalmologists.