A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Natelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Natelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Natelson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cognition Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Persian Gulf Syndrome
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natelson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Natelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin H Natelson MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Natelson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Natelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Natelson practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.