Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Nti
Dr. Benjamin Nti, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Indianapolis, IN (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Residency. Dr. Nti is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Nti has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Benjamin Nti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Mary Verghese
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Susan Hoffert
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Daniel Pino
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi3