A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ogburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogburn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogburn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Ogburn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogburn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ogburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida State Hospital
- Veteran Administrative Medical Center, Tuqus, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Rivers Ogburn MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Ogburn practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ogburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ogburn practices Psychiatry near Chattahoochee, FL.
See Chattahoochee Psychiatrists.