A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Opara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Opara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Opara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Opara graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Opara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Opara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Opara practice?
Dr. Benjamin Opara practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.