A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Opara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Opara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Opara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Opara graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Opara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin I Opara MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Opara practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Opara has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Opara practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.