A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Pace, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pace has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan