Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Aggressive Treatment Plan show details Aggressive Treatment Plan
Dec 13th, 2014

After about three years of begging my former PCP to order an MRI, I changed doctors and went to see Dr. Palombo. My MRI indicates a herniated L4/5 disc. His only question, after my explanation of symptoms and treatment was, "where do you want to go for your MRI?" He didn't insist on more physical therapy or drugs. His question after the MRI results? Which treatment do you want: nerve block or repair surgery? He was very aggressive with my care plan. I like that because my military career doesn't always leave room for complacency where my health and physical capabilities are concerned.

Dr. Palombo's caring nature is hard to beat show details Dr. Palombo's caring nature is hard to beat
Mar 6th, 2012

I have been a patient of Premier Care Family Medicine, Dr. Palombo, for 7 months now. I will admit, I do not like going to the doctor and will avoid it at all cost. However, Dr. Palombo and his staff have made me feel much more at ease during my visits. They are extremely welcoming and friendly,which is not something you experience everyday. I appreciate the fact that I can go to the doctor and actually have a voice. After one visit one will see that they really do care about your overall well being. The doctor and staff takes the time to not only help you ,but to really get to know you. The clinic truly lives up to their saying that "They Treat Patients Like People." Great job Dr. Palombo, your caring nature will take you a long way.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Sep 15th, 2010

Very caring, takes time to listen and evaluate, which can lead to longer wait times, but you get heard. Usually fixes the problem first time.