A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Paolucci graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paolucci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paolucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Paolucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Paolucci practice?
Dr. Benjamin Paolucci practices Surgery and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Warren, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons and Madison Heights Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ben Paolucci, Dr. Bennie Paolucci, Dr. Benny Paolucci