A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Paolucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Paolucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sports Medicine
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Paolucci graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Paolucci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin John Paolucci DO is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Paolucci practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Paolucci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Paolucci practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.