Dr. Benjamin Papoi DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2015
A Caring Physician
I have seen Dr Papoi for many years and for some more serious health issues. He is thorough, always listens, provides a lot of relevant medical information, and an accurate diagnosis. He is a very caring physician and I feel very fortunate that he is my primary care doctor. The office nurses and people are also very nice. I also appreciate his service to our country.

February 10th, 2015
Good man

May 29th, 2014
patient Care
My husband and I have been going to Dr Papoi for years. Dr Papoi is very caring and has always taken excellent care of both of us. We have both had medical issues and Dr Papoi has always given us a best treatment and has always been very caring. I would never go to another physican because Dr Papoi is the best.

February 24th, 2014
Money hungry
I scheduled a vaccine and they told me I needed to see Dr. Papoi for an office visit for a simple shot he didn't even give to me. while i was waiting another lady came in for a shot and walked right in and right out. Then come to fine out he only did that so he could charge my insurance for the visit. So they put me in a room and i waited for him for a hour. I had to ask the nurse why am i waiting so long for a shot. He came in and asked me a few questions and ordered the shot that took 2 seconds from the nurse. This guy is out for money and is not concerned with the patients well being even more so if you are a minority. This is my second bad experience and I will not be going back.

September 25th, 2013
I have been with Dr.Papoi since he was practicing in Lisbon MD and have referred 6 people to him. We are all very happy with his service, he is very caring, he listens, has a great bedside manner and is very involved with his community. The staff does a good job, and they do call to remind you of your appointments. The PA is just as caring as Dr.Papoi. Keep up the good work doc and thanks for your service to our country too.

August 23rd, 2013
Patient
I have seen both of the PA's for over the past 4 years. They are extremely thorough, patient, knowledgeable and patient focused. The office is efficient and appts. prompt. Only complaint is that they don't follow up on your lab work and I've had to call to request results

March 15th, 2010
He Is smart, informed, and maintains my health.
I am aware that it is my responsibility to do things to maintain my health. I quit smoking, cut back on beer, eat right, and walk everyday. I rely on the Doc to help me over come family histories and genetic predispositions, and true emergencies. He is also younger than me, so I hope we stick together for many more years.

May 9th, 2016