The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Pearce
Dr. Benjamin Pearce, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pearce is affiliated with UAB (University of Alabama) Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa and Audie Murphy Vamc. Dr. Pearce has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Pearce has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...