A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Pearce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Pearce, BS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pearce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Jay Pearce BS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Pearce has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Pearce practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Del Rio, TX.
See Birmingham Surgeons.