A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Peck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Peck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Jay Peck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Peck practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Peck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Peck practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.