Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Peeler
Dr. Benjamin Peeler, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Charlotte, NC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Peeler is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center and University Hospital - Charlotte. Dr. Peeler has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Peeler has the following 5 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Benjamin Peeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Joshua Goldberg
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi19
Dr. Charles Hill Jr
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi41
Dr. David Bruce
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi31