A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Perry, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Perry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Allan Perry FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Perry practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Perry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Perry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.