A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Perry, MD, FACC, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Perry practice?
Dr. Benjamin Perry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Radiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, Kalamazoo Radiologists, and Kalamazoo Nuclear Medicine Physicians.