The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Philosophe
Dr. Benjamin Philosophe, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Philosophe is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus and Johns Hopkins University Hospital. Dr. Philosophe has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Philosophe has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Benjamin Philosophe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. Kirti Shetty
Gastroenterology, Transplant Surgery, Hepatology
Bethesda, MD 0 mi28
Dr. Louis Ivey
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Bethesda, MD 0.08 mi50
Dr. Anna Ordonez
Psychiatry, Neurology, General Surgery
Bethesda, MD 0.15 mi9