A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piantedosi graduated from Universidad Del Pais Vasco, Bilbao. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Piantedosi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin George Piantedosi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin G. Piantedosi practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi practices Pediatrics near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wenonah, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Pediatricians.