A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piantedosi graduated from Universidad Del Pais Vasco, Bilbao.
Dr. Piantedosi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piantedosi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin G. Piantedosi practice?
Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Wenonah, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Pediatricians.