Dr. Benjamin Pimentel MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Waldorf, MD

3.0

August 19th, 2010
Best Doctor in the whole area
Unlike the previous reviewer, my experiences with Dr Pimentel is way, way different. He's conscientious, very knowledgeable, sympathetic, caring, everything I want in a doctor. He definitely spends the time with me to listen to all my problems, and takes the time to discuss the problems with me at length. Unlike other doctors offices who charge you when you miss your appointments, his practice doesn't do that; and unlike other doctors who charge you to fill out forms, he doesn't charge for that either. And I've had lots of complicated forms to fill out. I am giving my two cents worth to give a more balanced picture. The previous reviewer for whatever reason has an axe to grind.

January 20th, 2010
Unprofessional
I believe that Dr. Pimentel is not concerned with the overall care that he provides to his patients as well as the attitude that he projects. The wait times in his office are extremely long and his very unorganized. If too many questions are asked regarding your health, he becomes flustered and rude. In the past, when I have visited him, he made me feel rushed and insignificant. I WOULD not recommend this doctor to others.