A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Pinto, Geriatrician is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Pinto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pinto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Nuke Pinto MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Pinto practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Geriatric Doctors.