A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Pinto, Geriatrician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Pinto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Age-Related Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pinto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Nuke Pinto MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Pinto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Pinto practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Geriatric Doctors.