A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Powers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin J Powers MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Powers practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Powers practices Internal Medicine near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Internists.