Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Powers
Dr. Benjamin Powers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, ID. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Powers is affiliated with St Luke's Meridian Medical Center, St Lukes Regional Medical Center and Durham VA Medical. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Powers has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Benjamin Powers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.
Dr. Johannes Veldhuis
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Meridian, ID 0 mi39
Dr. James Gallafent
Meridian, ID 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Hedemark
Meridian, ID 0 mi12