A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prestegaard
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prestegaard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestegaard graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prestegaard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin S Prestegaard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Prestegaard practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard practices Family Medicine near Kent, OH.
See Kent Family Physicians.