A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestegaard graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prestegaard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin S Prestegaard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Prestegaard practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Prestegaard practices Family Medicine near Kent, OH.
See Kent Family Physicians.