A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Puckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Puckett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Puckett graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puckett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Noel Puckett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Puckett practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Puckett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Puckett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.