A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Puckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Puckett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puckett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puckett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puckett graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puckett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin N Puckett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin N. Puckett practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Puckett has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Puckett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.