A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Quamina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quamina graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Quamina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quamina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Quamina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Quamina practice?
Dr. Benjamin Quamina practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ben Quamina, Dr. Bennie Quamina, Dr. Benny Quamina