A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Quamina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Quamina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quamina graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Quamina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Andre Quamina MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Quamina practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Quamina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Quamina practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.