A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Solomon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Solomon practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Solomon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Solomon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Morrisville Internists, Morrisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Morrisville Pulmonologists.